Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Act Bambusa

First Act started out as some company that made lame guitar for kids and every time I would torture myself to make a trip to Wal-Mart, I’d wonder why they even tried. Low and behold, these days First Act not only produces some very cool, quality, great looking guitars, but they also have a very impressive artist list which includes one of my favorite guitarists, Aaron North (Jubilee, ex-NIN, ex-Icarus Line). The latest advancement from First Act is musical as well as environmentally friendly- The Bambusa. Made from bamboo and finished with a water based lacquer, the Bambusa is the world’s first environmentally friendly guitar (think Gibson Les Paul Smartwood).

Rumor has it that this thing sounds pretty good. It should be pretty interesting to see for sure. If anyone happens to try one out, let me know.


www.firstact.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home