Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fender USA Standard Series

So, yesterday at the office was one of my favorite days of the month- new magazine day. I managed to procure the latest issues Revolver (hottest chicks in metal- a must see!!!), Music Inc., and Guitar World. The good news: Guitar World is always chock full of cool new gear, and admittedly, is one of my primary sources for this blog; this month was no different. The bad news: I totally got eye-f*cked by Yngwie Malmsteen before I even made it through the front door; but then again, it’s not the first time I guess. One of the highlights of this month’s edition is a killer review by Eric Kirkland on the new Fender American Standard Series Teles and Strats. I’ll save the details for Mr. Kirkland and Guitar World to share with you, but what I will tell you is that these things scored pretty high marks. If me telling you that these things LOOK great isn’t enough, pay close attention to the closing line of this review: “… Fender is presently building some of the finest instruments in the company’s history.” That’s a pretty strong statement, but I totally believe it!




Fender.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home