Friday, May 2, 2008

Amp Gremlin amp covers

Ok- this I’m into… It’s called Amp Gremlin. Essentially, it’s a cover for you amp cabinet (they do different sizes) that you customize with your own graphic, etc. Very cool idea. The covers are made of a mesh that allows the sound to pass through.
No fear need be had by you roadies out there either- Amp Gremlin still allows for full access to the cab’s handles and inputs. Want to know more?

Check out:


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home