Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler

so back in December a friend of mine said "hey, you should come down to SoundCheck next week. Line 6 is unveiling some new stuff and you'll definetely be into it." I figured this guy knows me and knows what he's talking about when it comes to what's
cool, so i'll defintely go check it out. So I did. In addition to being able to play the new Spider Valve series amps (which kick ass),
i was privy to an "under the table announcement" of what the Line 6 guy referred to as "The Foot", an amalgamation of all Line 6's floor based modelers (when i say 'ALL' i of course mean "the big four"). The Foot later became "M13", one of the next big things from Line 6. I have to say, I'm a big L6 fan and it's because of stuff like this. M13 not only houses delay, distortion, filter, and modulation models, but ALSO reverb and a 28 second dedicated looper. Think that's a deal??? BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!
Act now and you'll also receive fully controllable MIDI I/O and an included power supply! Wow... i need to sit down...

check it: Line6's M13

A quick overview:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home